What to do when you overstayed?

I have noticed a significant increase in the number of temporary visitors who have overstayed their allowable stay in the country. If you are one of those mentioned and clueless on what do then this is for you. You can simply go to the nearest immigration office in your area and request for an extension provided that your overstay is less than six months. Please see the link and contact details of the different Immigration Field Offices. nationwide. You have to

Continue Reading

Site Footer